Thursday, October 23, 2014

Comic Cards


     We all like to see funny images on the social networks, among other places. They make us laugh and relax. Sense of humor is essential in life, and I enjoy writing texts with a funny streak, and I let my comic side come through whenever I have the chance.
     With images of internet public domain, I create cards like this one below that I call “Comic Cards” as a hobby, just for fun. They are great for Twitter, facebook and give a relaxed touch to a blog. I’ve got ideas for them from images I see, or some phrase pops in my mind, and then, I look for an image that fits. They’re simple phrases that come from the daily life subjects, nothing too much elaborated and with a light sense of humor.
     What about starting to create your own Comic Cards too for your blog and pages?



0 comments:

Post a Comment